Just popping in real quick-like to let everyone know I am still in the process of making a lot of changes to my website and to my blog. I’m trying to give it a better feel and a more user-friendly appearance.
I ask that you be patient during this time. As you can see, I am still trying to post as often as I can.
I hope you have enjoyed my posts about my parents this week. I’m not done there yet!
Here are some of the changes I have made to my blog this week:
- Added a Social Media Area to my sidebar.
- Added a link to my website in the sidebar.
- Changed the banner for my blog
- Updated the “About Me” page.
- Added a “Contact” page
- Removed the “meta” information from my sidebar. (Shouldn’t have been there in the first place!)
- Started integrating links into my posts so you can go to that person’s Family Group Sheet on my website.
There are a few more cosmetic things I accomplished but I am starting to enjoy the look and feel of my blog right now!
There will be some changes to my website also. Right now my main focus is integrating a Social Media Bar into my website.
It feels good to be back to doing what I enjoy doing. I look forward to seeing what can become of this mess!
Have a great day everyone,