Another day, another update! Good news today though!
Isaiah has been so tough! He’s definitely a fighter, that’s for sure! They cancelled the surgery yesterday and instead opted to do it today. However, instead of doing the shunt today, they have decided to do the shunt and the chest catheter also. He’s in surgery right now but should be coming out at anytime.
My wife has told me that the plan is to monitor his progress tonight and if he does well, they may send him home tomorrow!
He would have to be back on Sunday to check in and get ready to start his chemo but the fact that they want to send him home for a few days is awesome. I could actually get up and go see him everyday as he is only 18 miles away then! Of course, I’m sure Zay would love this also!
So, let’s hope that everything goes well with his recovery this evening. It would be so nice to see him at home for a few days!
Also, I have a link to share with everyone. This is courtesy of my little sister, Kim, who took the time to look up some things online and find something that gives us all a little more hope! Thanks Kim!
Have a great day everyone,