Just stopping by to apologize for all the broken links on my web site. I’ve discovered an old backup of my original Forbes-Stevenson site and have decided I will just incorporate it into this site. All I’ve added is the main page with the menu and such but most of the links on the menu are not working. I’ll get them fixed as soon as possible, I promise!
Let me take this time to say that I do have lots of plans for my site. I figure if I am going to do this then I need to include everything I have tried out in the past but never incorporated completely into my site. As time goes by you will start to see these things introduced into the site:
- A Wiki – I believe this would be a great way to let others add their own info to the site!
- A Message Board/Forum – I’ve tried several and will go back to the one I liked most!
- A Family Lounge – a secure area where I can post birthdays, anniversaries, photos, etc…
- A Newsletter – With postage being outrageous, I figure an on-line version would be easy to maintain
- Whatever else might enhance my site!
Are these goals too lofty? Should I just focus on the work at hand? I’m sure I will be busy enough with trying to get my actual genealogy data up and running but I also like to have future plans for things that might enhance my site and attract folks to come back!
Once again, please excuse the mess. I’ll get it all cleaned up as soon as possible!
Here’s wishing you all a wonderful week!